>

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Book Releases!

So, remember the 39 Clues? That series finished. I thought there was going to be 39 Clues and 1 clue in each book. Wrong. There are 10 books--more than 1 clue in each book. Whatever, it was good. So I heard that the new series would be coming out soon, I think in April. I'm SO excited! There are some other books that go along with the 39 Clues books that I got. They're called: The Black Books of Secrets and the Agent Handbook. I haven't started either because I'd like to finish some of my OTHER books. 

There's another book that's coming out fairly soon called The Throne of Fire which is the second book in the Kane Chronicles series. The first book was called The Red Pyramid which is about Egyptian mythology. The second book in the Heroes of Olympus series is coming out sometime this year--I think in October. It's called the Son of Neptune. I can't wait for both! They're written by the author of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, Rick Riordan. Hopefully I'll finish all the books I need to finish by the time one of them come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment