>

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cambridgefest!

SO, our stake does this thing called 'Cambridgefest' which is where all the youth in our stake get together to do skits. BUT, since people 14 and up are going on the Trek this year, we're doing pioneer parodies of popular songs. Ours is to the tune of 'Firework' by Katy Perry! It's pretty awesome! It was written to my friend Kylie! I'll post the lyrics after! This Tuesday the YW/YM are going to practice it!! So excited! It's my first Cambridgefest that I get to actually be in! Most of the normal skits are hilarious!!! The theme was Olympics last year and my ward did 'Figure Dating'. It showed three different dates(they were ice skating of course) and one was really good and cheesy, one was normal, and one was just.. bad. A bunch of other funny ones were years before. Another ward in my stake did Twilight the Musical, which was Twilight+High School Musical. It was HILARIOUS! It's on YouTube so I would go and watch it!!! Got to go! See ya!

~Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment